Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My Voice

Hello there, My name is Shyla, AKA Rain Feather. I'm a fashion major. My hobbies include: drawing, cosplaying, and gaming. I am part of a fandom called Furry. I'm a furry because I like making the costumes and wearing them to charity events. it makes me happy to bring a smile to a child's face who might be having a bad day, or any person for that matter. it has become a passion of mine to make these costumes so that other people can spread the same joy and happiness to others like I do. an instance of a time I did this was when I was out with just a couple of friends wearing my first fursuit, just for fun. A young child was with her parents at the park, she seemed upset, I guessed it was because it was about 6pm and they were probably going home since they were walking in the direction of one of the parking lots. I heard her say "puppy!" quite loudly and looked over, the young girl, about 4 or so was pointing at me, a large smile on her face. she ran over to me before I had time to react and gave me a hug. I took some pictures with her while she was there. It was then that I realized that I have the power to make some ones day better, just by putting a smile on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment